UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden: Episode 428 Discussion

Naruto: Shippuden 

To the Dream World | NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN | NARUTO OFFICIAL SITE (NARUTO &  BORUTO)

Episode 428: Where Tenten Belongs
テンテンの居場所­ (Tenten no Ibasho)

Tenten's own dreamworld continues to be explored all the while she begins to question herself in regards to her dream teammates. If there is any hope of escaping this false reality it will have to be with more understanding of genjutsu, a pretty powerful one as we know. In a Leaf Village so at peace Tenten should have no trouble seeking a way to break out of a high powered genjutsu while everyone thinks you are a bizarre traitor, right?

Just remember even the sweetest of dreams can turn into a nightmare sometimes.

Naruto Shippuden Episode 427 and 428 - Links and Discussion • /r/Naruto | Naruto  shippuden, Funny anime pics, Naruto girls

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

King Star King?

I don't get what's going on with the promos anymore. They seem to air Topicals right after the shows, but did you know we were supposed to get an Injustice promo and a new music video and NEITHER actually aired!?

They DID upload them to Facebook though. :/ 

• Like 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

I don't get what's going on with the promos anymore. They seem to air Topicals right after the shows, but did you know we were supposed to get an Injustice promo and a new music video and NEITHER actually aired!?

They DID upload them to Facebook though. :/ 

Typical [as]/Toonami I guess. I am never able to fully understand them. Maybe they just goofed.