UnevenEdge

The Create Event button.

Gemini

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I was about to reply but got 3 notifications from this clown while I was typing....nope, just let him flop. 

Him spazzin'

This is what you say when you realize you're the Packard here, but you don't care because you know that sweet hog validation is coming and so it doesn't matter how concerned everyone else is for your poor soupy dustmush windshield clownbrain slurry

Edited by André Toulon
That what I say when the bitch ain't working the shaft

Just now, scoobdog said:

Nabs has that affect.

I guess he thought he was going to get people on his side with all of this. The only one who may have come to his aide was PenguinBoss, but even he said I wasn't that important to obsess over. lol

Just now, hornedlizardman said:

I guess he thought he was going to get people on his side with all of this. The only one who may have come to his aide was PenguinBoss, but even he said I wasn't that important to obsess over. lol

He's trying to punish people by using their insecurities against them, that's all it is.  He can do that all he wants in the TD.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

He's trying to punish people by using their insecurities against them, that's all it is.  He can do that all he wants in the TD.

Yeah, well...I just don't want people getting caught in the crossfire, especially certain people who really have nothing to do with this other than the fact they associate with me.

Edited by hornedlizardman

5 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Yeah, well...I just don't people getting caught in the crossfire, especially certain people who really have nothing to do with this other than the fact they associate with me.

I’m so vain. I probably think this post is about me.

No, but seriously, don’t worry about me, man.    I can handle myself. And I’m already over it. 😜

2 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

The only one who may have come to his aide was PenguinBoss,

He wasn't "coming to my aide," cringemmy. He is just a guy who posts here who took one look at your weird shit and said "yeah, that's some weird shit alright." Same as anyone would when confronted with the weird shit you get up to. You do weird, creepy catfish shit here, that's the end of it. 

And you should read his post and again consider what he said. I mean you can sit here downplay your past 15 years of weird catfish shit all you want, but it's pretty fucking nuts any way you look at it. Get help. 

Ok, so y'all not about to drag that shit here so I'ma lock this and you 2 can jump in PMs or some shit.

So I'm going to lock this for your sake Gemini because you're still in the game and you actually play.

Nabs, if you can't keep it in your pants, I'ma just boot you and bring you back when the new season starts....but you likely only came here to post at Gemini and that's not what this is about....again, this ain't TD

• Thanks 1