UnevenEdge

This is now a playlist thread.

1 hour ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I don't think I've heard a more overrated artist this year than Wet Leg.

They look like they just had a handful of good hits and the rest is just filler.  They are likely to become a bit like The B-52's, fading in and out of style over thirty years or more.  But, their act will have to change periodically, just as certain other celebrities have gone through changes in order to stay relevant.

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I men, if you keep spamming, I'm sure someone will do that for you....But the futility of which I speak is of a different nature.

Spam?  In the more active folders, you would see ten or fifteen other people posting new content within a few hours.  So, a thread such as "Cat Dancer" would be sent to the back pages in less than two days when it doesn't get enough replies.  My posts in this folder linger for weeks and accumulate, just for lack of other folder traffic.  That makes it look like spam.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:30 AM, Walter Von Moo Moo said:

Okay.  I did.  I was wearing striped corduroy pants and a silk blouse with one of those floppy bow thingies that's attached to it that you tie yourself.  It smelled kind of like stale pretzels but even though there wasn't any air-conditioning in the place I was still happy to be out of the house.   I was little bummed that I couldn't see the performers faces as they were facing the tv prompter and not me, but they harmonized really well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Walter Von Moo Moo said:

Spam?  In the more active folders, you would see ten or fifteen other people posting new content within a few hours.  So, a thread such as "Cat Dancer" would be sent to the back pages in less than two days when it doesn't get enough replies.  My posts in this folder linger for weeks and accumulate, just for lack of other folder traffic.  That makes it look like spam.

Don't get so defensive.  Spam is used as a balanket term in this case but no one is gonna come to the arts folder and berate you for it other than me.  

But instead of that, I just leave you to it.....I just wanted you to be noticed

• Like 1