UnevenEdge

Twitter Embeds not working

4 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

It looks half-loaded, def doesn't look like that on my PC

Yeah, is how they show up for me here while the page continues trying to load things in or something. Occasionally one seems to get stuck and never fully loads into tweet format. Oddly, maybe just confirmation bias in my head, but I wanna say most of the ones that seem to get "stuck" are ones you post..

3 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Yeah, is how they show up for me here while the page continues trying to load things in or something. Occasionally one seems to get stuck and never fully loads into tweet format. Oddly, maybe just confirmation bias in my head, but I wanna say most of the ones that seem to get "stuck" are ones you post..

I have admittedly been posting a lot of tweets recently. Hmm. 

Is it a browser thing? I'd have to look into it. They were such a convenient shortcut but if people aren't all able to see them then maybe we'll have to back off.

They always do that until the page finishes loading and pages with Twitter links take longer. 

Its mostly only a problem on my home laptop because it's ancient and yeah....sometimes they never load...or not in the amount of time I spend on the page..., but on everything else just takes 5-10 seconds to decide it should act right.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

None of mine ever load, on chrome. 

Tried to check it on edge but I can't see current events as a guest so I said fuck it and decided to just complain instead.

Also don't worry about changing your post style just so people can see what you post, nobody cares anyways.

Zing.

That's not true and I'm sorry.

Probably also a case of more twitter links on one page = takes longer for each to load. You post a new one, and it's always last in line to be loaded after all the old ones, which don't seem to really cache or anything.

I'm on firefox, and kinda lazy with updates..

Still, the way sponges describes it, none of them ever load ever for him, which isn't the experience on my end. They're just not very snappy is all.