UnevenEdge

I don't know where to put SECRET SANTA at...

Neko

So here we go!  Bitch, you know what time it is and you know you want it, this year is hotter fresher and more depressing!  We're going to have a $35.99 limit.  This is secret santa and completely random, I have no control over who get paired but I can do a second drawing for those who are pissy pants.  Post yer name and I could put ya in a random name generating machine and see if you pair up with someone early enough to exchange information and get each other gifts.  Plan is to get a list going by wtf ever.  SERIOUS  players only.  I promise you death by snuff snuff if you reneg.  NO creepy shit.  Don't go to anyone houses and please do not give out anyone's information.  For what it is worth, use a post office and a wishlist to keep anonymity.  Also you can use board names although I have ran into issues with some post offices wanting to have real names so that it can coincide with an ID.  However you want to do it with your partner, do it...just remember to use protection.  That part is most important this year.  Try to use a gift list this year to reduce chances of transmitting covid, RSV, infuenza...etc

One gift idea is to post your amazon gift list, or just ignore it and go with your gut instinct.  Neko's Master plan...i mean Amazon wishlist  'tis the season!  Happy Thanksgivingmas!

Paypal is useful.  So are lists.  Please exchange information wisely.  As always safety first so no weird stalkerish shit.  Please be nice.  It's about as safe as having a penpal so if you are comfortable with that, you should be good.  Please no dirty underwear in mail!  Gag gifts are ok as long as you both are on the same page about it.  Nothing unsafe, biohazard, harmful or of memetic descriptions.  Manboobs.

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, Neko said:

Nope.  Not this year...kinda depressing.

Just a thought, but it might be a good idea to create some kind of theme.  I know we're well past the time doing Secret Santa will work, but you could conceivably change this to an "Epiphany" themed secret gift giving if you're still interested.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Just a thought, but it might be a good idea to create some kind of theme.  I know we're well past the time doing Secret Santa will work, but you could conceivably change this to an "Epiphany" themed secret gift giving if you're still interested.

Umm explain what you mean sir.  I think we may have at least 2 or three this year 🤔.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Have you already exchanged gifts?  I only said what I said because I haven't heard anything on my end so I assumed nothing has happened yet.

Nope.  Are you in?

I saw your earlier post.  You and underworldprincess exchange info.  That is all

Edited by Neko
  • Haha 3

On 12/21/2022 at 5:39 PM, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Of course! Pm me

Hey hun.  I got my gifts!!!  Thank you!

I'm sorry yours is coming.  I had to update my payment because periodically amazon doesn't think my cards are mine.  It said that it's coming by January 4th but hopefully it'll come earlier.

• Like 1