UnevenEdge

Trying garlic on these three tiny pimples i have

fuggnificent

You'd just wake up smelling like garlic.  Have fun with results.  Just pop them or put a compress on them.  Don't over scrub the area but make sure it is cleaned and clear or all secretions...you should be good.  Plus good genetics.

You'd just wake up smelling like garlic.  Have fun with results.  Just pop them or put a compress on them.  Don't over scrub the area but make sure it is cleaned and clear or all secretions...you should be good.  Plus good genetics.

Too small to pop but still annoying.

Toothpaste is a better remedy than garlic. The active ingredient in toothpaste that cleans your teeth also exfoliates your skin and removes oils. It's not a go-to remedy, but the camphor and ingredients work in a pinch.

Baking soda is a better remedy, as well, and won't irritate your skin as much.

That seems like a strange remedy. Garlic does draw infection out. I've thin sliced it and ginger and held it between my teeth by a wisdom tooth a 3-4 times a day for a couple days when I was getting swelling and pain from the wisdom tooth pushing, that I was pretty sure was the beginning of an infection. It worked like a charm. However, you have to be careful because prolonged periods of contact with the flesh can also burn. So for that reason, this seems strange. I would think used topically on any acne, would burn and irritate the flesh.