UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 409 Discussion

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 409

THEIR BACKS

ieLo2iN2I101zbXgG2J9nG9CMmd.jpg

Sakura renews her resolve and growing comradery with Team Asuma as she, Ino, and Choji continue their battle against the tricky Team Saya in the new Chunin Exams.

Tonight @ 2:30AM

Only 5 more episodes to go until we finally get a little canon!

Edited by DangerMouse

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

BOOM One-shotted them

Wait, I saw and heard that "clone poof" and then saw her purple haired look again, so that little version was actually an illusion jutsu? And she really does look like that puppet?

Yeah I'm confused.  That is a relief if she doesn't really look like that awful creature lmao.

• Haha 1

Saya uses a unique style of the Puppet Technique. Her puppet is a very simple and small doll. While controlling her puppet in the traditional sense through Chakra Threads, her tactic is not to attack her enemies with her doll, but to gather a sample of the enemies' hair, allowing her to then link her mind with the target with her Puppet Imitation Technique and thereby remotely control the target similar to the Yamanaka clan's secret techniques. Saya is also capable of travelling through the ground and creating sand dolls out of pre-existing sand. Similarly to Kankurō, Saya can switch places with her puppet using the Body Replacement Technique.

This is taken from the wiki and explains a lot.  I'm glad Saya isn't actually that little abomination hahaha.  But I have no idea why she would want to pretend to be the puppet?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Saya uses a unique style of the Puppet Technique. Her puppet is a very simple and small doll. While controlling her puppet in the traditional sense through Chakra Threads, her tactic is not to attack her enemies with her doll, but to gather a sample of the enemies' hair, allowing her to then link her mind with the target with her Puppet Imitation Technique and thereby remotely control the target similar to the Yamanaka clan's secret techniques. Saya is also capable of travelling through the ground and creating sand dolls out of pre-existing sand. Similarly to Kankurō, Saya can switch places with her puppet using the Body Replacement Technique.

This is taken from the wiki and explains a lot.  I'm glad Saya isn't actually that little abomination hahaha.  But I have no idea why she would want to pretend to be the puppet?

Thanks!