UnevenEdge

Bleeding eyes, anyone

André Toulon

Rough, but still better than dusty lungs

I think after the covid scamdemic most people are pretty checked out on all these "new covid variant", "monkeypox blindness" stories going around now, just like - Ok, yep.

I mean it's always good to know the conditions you're in and about what catching diseases are going around, but it doesn't seem worth too much time when the only option on offer is to proceed as normal regardless of how much bandwidth you give it or anything you individually try to do within the structure of American capitalist fascism which inherently can only ever perpetuate All The Problems which are currently causing the world to collapse in on itself, while every natural system around you is in near total freefall.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

At least it’s not super contagious 

Yeah, they said it was pretty contained to Europe and they were taking precautions to keep it from getting out....Which makes me happy it didn't origibnate here, because we'd give it to the world with no fucks given

• Like 5