UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Filler Hell Power Hour Episodes 395-396 Discussion!!

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought the rooms were sealed for jutsu too but I guess not.

I do wonder to what extent they were sealed beyond physically.

Though I think Shikamaru had already implied to Temari that they weren't jutsu sealed since he confirmed people with those jutsu capable of reaching their teammates would have an easy advantage.

41 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL

I thought the Temari clone in the back was eating a candy bar or something, but she's grabbing Shikamaru's hair lmao.  And are those clones of her all at different ages?  What the FUCK.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought the Temari clone in the back was eating a candy bar or something, but she's grabbing Shikamaru's hair lmao.  And are those clones of her all at different ages?  What the FUCK.

LOL I kinda thought that too.

Are they? They all look the same though yeah they do have her various outfits.

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL I kinda thought that too.

Are they? They all look the same though yeah they do have her various outfits.

The two in front look look smaller/younger.  The ones in the back look older.  But I couldn't tell ya which order they go in haha. 

It brings up some interesting questions, given the powers of the Naruto world and what this fan artist concocted (and wasn't afraid to sign their name.) 

Is it ok to have your partner transform into a younger version of themselves (tween it looks like, for the two in front,) even though they're still technically an adult, and you even knew them from that age and they are/were the same age as you?  I still say that's fucked up!  What is up with these fan artists, man?!

The only silver lining I can see here, is this is the first time I've seen anybody come up with this screwy scenario!

• Haha 1