UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Filler Hell Power Hour Episodes 395-396 Discussion!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Oh hey we get to see one of the Jinchuuriki we barely got to see before.  This is one of them, right?

Nice pose, Fu, lmao.

Hah she seems spunky.

Yup, first time we saw her was reincarnated with the others and then finally that gathering of them all lol

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, first time we saw her was reincarnated with the others and then finally that gathering of them all lol

I remember somebody arguing against me on this years ago, that the other Jinchuuriki didn't have to get decent screen time, because it wasn't promised, because they weren't brought up constantly and repeatedly, like Kishimoto does with other stuff.  But honestly I can't even remember what those other things were.  I feel like the Seven Ninja Swordsmen were brought up as much or more and they were half-assed too lmao.  So I call bullshit on that.

• Like 1

"There's no excuse for you not to learn how to fight on the front line."

LOL.  And yet she will do that almost NEVER because reasons.

Sakura feeling she's a burden.  The filler getting meta and taking shots at Kishimoto's writing again. 🤣

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

All the way to practically the final battle, and only now AND IN FILLER are we getting some shots of Sakura's actual training....wow....

Well, we saw a little bit of her medical training haha.  And found out she gained she-hulk strength after the fact (that she rarely ends up using.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Well, we saw a little bit of her medical training haha.  And found out she gained she-hulk strength after the fact (that she rarely ends up using.)

Well, uses somewhat but all they mostly let her do with that awesome strength is do a lot of massive ground damage and only rarely actually hit and take out any enemies LOL

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Surgery is done with chakra too, really? xD I could have sworn that actual surgical instruments were used before.  This stuff is just fucking magic, at this point. xD

I think they used instruments until Tsunade's medical corps.

We see a promo for Harley Quinn on Toonami, find out it is airing on TNT (and of course HBO Max!,) but Warner Bros. Discovery won't let Toonami air it, that is cold lol.

Granted, it would still be a rerun, thanks to that marathon, except that last episode they fucked up.  Then again maybe that fuck up is why the overlords won't let Toonami air Harley Quinn or any DC shows haha.