UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 394 Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Lure out conspirators?  I thought Gaara was going to say he was going to change the hearts of the people who don't like him lmao.

LOL these assholes already plotting away.

Yup, damn, already plotting a coup.

Oh yeah, that bastard Yura's probably already under Sasori.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, one of those ninja on Gaara's desk of candidates for the chuunin exam was that friend of Temari's one of the sand ninja we always see.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Matsuri

I don't get these ninjas that keep appearing but then are never elaborated upon?  And was she one of the Gaara fangirls we saw when the war was starting? xD 

Like those two guys in the Leaf village haha.  Though I think they finally got a fight.  It makes you wonder why randos aren't just used instead.  When the same unique characters keep appearing but just as "background" it drives me crazy with curiosity haha.

30 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I don't get these ninjas that keep appearing but then are never elaborated upon?  And was she one of the Gaara fangirls we saw when the war was starting? xD 

Like those two guys in the Leaf village haha.  Though I think they finally got a fight.  It makes you wonder why randos aren't just used instead.  When the same unique characters keep appearing but just as "background" it drives me crazy with curiosity haha.

Yeah, pretty sure that was her fangirling on Gaara at the start of the war when we caught up with Gaara and Temari on their part of the battlefied.

Oh yeah those two Leaf village ninja always commenting on everything lol. 😄

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Oh dang, what, they actually listened to my had the same idea to just double up Naruto to push through all the filler.

This is... like, the third or fourth major batch of filler eps since the war started. And there's still one more to go. The canon stuff has been pretty ok, but... after a while you do start to realize just how long this has been dragging on.

• Like 1