UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan The Final Season Part 2 at 3:30 AM: the Re-Discussion

On 5/22/2022 at 4:59 AM, saito34 said:

Exactly, I cant even pinpoint when the transition from 2 to 3d happened, but the more i think about it, the titans in the later seasons definitely had that 3d quality to them. For whatever reason I actually just assumed it was the studio's particular art/animation style coming across, but in hindsight it's obvious it was the 3d effect coming through. I know when i go back and look it will probably be a lot more obvious and i'm sure there will be some bad areas as well like you said.

I'm pretty confident that it works mostly because the Titans are surrounded by traditional hand drawn assets. If they decided to do everything in 3D there's no way you get the same effect. It's supers obvious when you start doing an entire show in 3d and it just takes the life out of everything imo.

Yeah, technically speaking they did a really good job, and even more so in part 2 of final season.

Annie admitting she'd do that shit again just to get back to her asshole of a dad, but at the same time giving Mikasa shit for being conflicted about killing Eren...

Never admits to her own selfishness while poking the bear (that could easily kill her given Mikasa's gained experience while Annie was stuck in the crystal) in the woods.

That said, with Levi down, Mikasa's their only fighter of that level left, so she would be right if she admitted that Mikasa was their only chance in hell.

Edited by DangerMouse

• 2 weeks later...