UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 549-550 Discussion

Well you're probably going to have to keep those guys locked up forever and hope they don't ever escape or get broken out, because I doubt they will change their ways.  I'm not sure this sort of mercy should be shown when the future of the very country is at stake.

Don't mess with Fukuboshi!

Having some characters CGI and others 2D animated, mixed with live action and some sort of meta storyline?  That Chip n' Dale movie looks pretty terrible.  It's a shame, since I did like the old Rescue Rangers show.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Wonder if she got during the eps we skipped?

Or during the time skip, if not I guess?

You didn't watch those episodes?  I had watched up to 512 before stopping for some unknown reason.  Then caught up the next few episodes when Toonami brought One Piece back.  Anyway, she never had this ability in any of those episodes so it must have happened during the time skip.

It looks like Robin is able to make her whole body turn into petals and disappear now, and not just the extra body parts she grows.  Unless that was some sort of clone or illusion.

• Like 1

Damn it Sanji why did you have to end it on the Mermaid obsession?

Sanji said all that cool stuff and you still want to fight.  LOL Luffy.  I thought the same thing.  I thought Jinbei would change his mind after that haha.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

You didn't watch those episodes?  I had watched up to 512 before stopping for some unknown reason.  Then caught up the next few episodes when Toonami brought One Piece back.  Anyway, she never had this ability in any of those episodes so it must have happened during the time skip.

It looks like Robin is able to make her whole body turn into petals and disappear now, and not just the extra body parts she grows.  Unless that was some sort of clone or illusion.

Yeah, maybe like a clone since she said she was in the forest?

No I didn't, do you still happen to know the episode numbers between where we stopped and where this run started? I don't remember.