UnevenEdge

Lupin's Bogus Adventure Along The Transcontinental Railway (Episode 3 of Part 6) Discussion!!

19 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Nooooo.

So you only have one wireless device?  When I got stuck in situations like this, since I just have a phone, PC, and computer, but no laptop or tablet, I would watch on my phone and just have to post during commercials.  But usually it was because I wasn't home.  I can't remember if power went out during Toonami.  Don't think it happened during the winter storms here in Texas, either?  I can't remember.  Power would go off and on for random several hour blocks of time.

I only had my iPhone with unlimited data and I tried to watch a Toonami stream which worked for most of Ass Class. Then my data signal was sorta going in and out during Lupin, and I was already getting tired and didn’t feel up for chatting during the commercial breaks so I started getting ready for bed.

All the potential things to complain about this episode, and what bothered me most was them acting like the Duke was killed when, just looking at him, he could have easily been merely passed out.

(I mean seriously, at least show a little blood.)

On 5/7/2022 at 11:59 PM, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking until Lupin's reaction.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:05 PM, PokeNirvash said:

All the potential things to complain about this episode, and what bothered me most was them acting like the Duke was killed when, just looking at him, he could have easily been merely passed out.

(I mean seriously, at least show a little blood.)

Yeah I still don't believe he's dead!

On 5/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, AnimationFan14 said:

I only had my iPhone with unlimited data and I tried to watch a Toonami stream which worked for most of Ass Class. Then my data signal was sorta going in and out during Lupin, and I was already getting tired and didn’t feel up for chatting during the commercial breaks so I started getting ready for bed.

Oh ok.  Yeah that is understandable.