UnevenEdge

Lupin the 3rd Part 6 - Episode 1 "Enter Sherlock Holmes" Discussion!!

I thought this was episode 2.

Unfortunately, I've been sick with a bad stomach virus lately and have had a hard time sleeping.  I think am finally getting over the virus, and hopefully my sleep will get back to normal too.  I slept better the past two nights. 

But, last Saturday was a totally different story, and I missed the first episode of this because I fell asleep during it.  Then I forgot to go back and watch it.  Hopefully I won't be too lost tonight. 

Just now, ben0119 said:

I thought this was episode 2.

Unfortunately, I've been sick with a bad stomach virus lately and have had a hard time sleeping.  I think am finally getting over the virus, and hopefully my sleep will get back to normal too.  I slept better the past two nights. 

But, last Saturday was a totally different story, and I missed the first episode of this because I fell asleep during it.  Then I forgot to go back and watch it.  Hopefully I won't be too lost tonight. 

last week as episode zero and it was a standalon episoe. no worries

though they did come up with a way to beat police drones, which MIGHT comeback later

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

INTERESTING

EXCEPT Sherlock Hlmes was a contemporary of Lupin's grandfather. wouldn't ths be Sherlock Holmes the Third?

or Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century?

then again., Arsene Lupin the original only officially competed with Herlock Sholmes

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

last week as episode zero and it was a standalon episoe. no worries

though they did come up with a way to beat police drones, which MIGHT comeback later

Oh ok.  I lucked out haha.  Thanks.

Ok.  I'll probably check it out regardless.