UnevenEdge

I'm unnecessarily polite to strangers at my door

Mix

Idk why

Maybe it's because they know where I live.

I've recently taken to answering the door in my underwear.

I don't walk around my home in my underwear. I take my pants off when I hear someone at the door who i'm not expecting.

I'm still as polite as before, but now the interactions are shorter and that has made all the difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Why are you answering your door and not installing ring, or some other shit so you can talk through your doorbell like the voice of a god?  You don’t even have to get up off your ass. Just fuck with your phone or whatever.  

oooo now I wanna install ring, wait for a jehova’s witness to come, set the bush on my lawn on fire and really freak them out.

”this is Jesus and I’m mad at you”

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yes it does and can be viewed on your phone. 

like why are you even saying otherwise?

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057505652-Live-View-for-Ring-Video-Doorbells-and-Security-Cameras

The doorbell itself doesn't have a display... as in, Mix can't answer the door with a video of himself in his underwear slowly stroking his package as he asks huskily how he can help the unsuspecting (and probably extremely sexually frustrated) Jehovah's Witness afternoon caller.

13 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

The doorbell itself doesn't have a display... as in, Mix can't answer the door with a video of himself in his underwear slowly stroking his package as he asks huskily how he can help the unsuspecting (and probably extremely sexually frustrated) Jehovah's Witness afternoon caller.

That’s not the point of what I’m saying but way to go killing a joke, I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1