UnevenEdge

Monica Lewinsky sucks. Bad.

mumbo

1 hour ago, CactusLove said:

It's a joke remember we're buddies remember scuse me no big deal calm down

It's not a joke when a powerful man suffers no consequences while the intern he's fooling around with gets to become a meme. Monica Lewinsky is a better person for surviving what she went through than you could ever imagine being, especially considering how butt-hurt you get about being trolled on a dying message board. 

Edited by mthor
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, mthor said:

It's not a joke when a powerful man suffers no consequences while the intern he's fooling around with gets to become a meme. Monica Lewinsky is a better person for surviving what she went through than you could ever imagine being, especially considering how butt-hurt you get about being trolled on a dying message board. 

I'm confounded by the fact she wasn't raped and then complained

The world gets to ignore she likes dick and complains about it 10 minutes later half the World likes to forget that she's a friend of ours that obviously blows Cocks... breaking the vows of matrimony is not exactly a f****** crime

The world wanted to impeach a guy for getting a b****** excuse me? That makes all this sense to me I'm so into all these rules about who you're allowed to have sex with I'm totally down with the down with this man's business man no more man business man business no more I'm so done with that I know men that aren't even f****** down with that

7 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

The world wanted to impeach a guy for getting a b****** excuse me? That makes all this sense to me I'm so into all these rules about who you're allowed to have sex with I'm totally down with the down with this man's business man no more man business man business no more I'm so done with that I know men that aren't even f****** down with that

So what broke your head today? 

• Thanks 1