UnevenEdge

Cowboy Bebop HD 2022 Rerun Discussion

I'm having some real difficulty staying up during those light musical flashback montages in Shippuden. Cowboy Bebop is great and classic but my melatonin levels usually reach critical mass around 2 AM during those things.

Last night I also conked out during One Piece, so there's that. And that was a GOOD episode too. Episode quality doesn't seem to have a correlation to whether or not I fall asleep during a Toonami show. What does is how early I wake up Saturday morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Was great that we got to hear him do some for GITS SAC and Wolf's Rain too.

Also, did one track in RahXephon.

did he do stuff for those shows? I had no idea tbh

Im surprised hes not more mainstream.

18 minutes ago, saito34 said:

did he do stuff for those shows? I had no idea tbh

Im surprised hes not more mainstream.

Yeah, all for Kanno, so I guess it makes sense he did more stuff in SAC and Wolf's Rain like here, meanwhile she wasn't the main composer for RahXephon just the OP/ED so I guess that's why it looks like he only did one track there.

Yeah, it's surprising he hasn't shown up in more.

Aside from these Bebop tracks he did I mainly remember that iconic opening for Wolf's Rain "Stray" and his ending theme for SAC 2nd Gig.

If you find Stray on youtube, you'll probably instantly remember it from when it ran here on AS.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, all for Kanno, so I guess it makes sense he did more stuff in SAC and Wolf's Rain like here, meanwhile she wasn't the main composer for RahXephon just the OP/ED so I guess that's why it looks like he only did one track there.

Yeah, it's surprising he hasn't shown up in more.

Aside from these Bebop tracks he did I mainly remember that iconic opening for Wolf's Rain "Stray" and his ending theme for SAC 2nd Gig.

If you find Stray on youtube, you'll probably instantly remember it from when it ran here on AS.

Thanks for the run down. I'm def gonna look those up. I have a serious collection of anime related tracks going at Tidal and Spotify, but I had no idea he had other work outside of Bebop.

• Like 1