UnevenEdge

Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 7 "Reality" Discussion!

Doesn't seem to be one so here we go!

blade-runner-black-lotus-cinefacts.jpg?f

Episode 7: "Reality"

Elle returns to J's to hide out and recover after her close battle with the mysterious Blade Runner, but still remains determined to complete her mission: Kill the last of the Doll Hunt participants.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

I just caught up on the last 2 episodes I missed.  I don't know why the hell they played a new episode during the marathon week (or why tonight for that matter,) it threw me off and caused me to have to skip last week's since I would have been lost having missed the one before that. 

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I just caught up on the last 2 episodes I missed.  I don't know why the hell they played a new episode during the marathon week (or why tonight for that matter,) it threw me off and caused me to have to skip last week's since I would have been lost having missed the one before that. 

Last week's was so good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So it was said that Elle was engineered to be more human than human.  (Made me think of the White Zombie song heh.)  Does that mean she doesn't have super human abilities?  She seems to have pretty good speed, agility, and reaction time at least.

Feels a bit like Elle and Alice from the Milla Resident Evils have a bit in common 

Just now, ben0119 said:

I am surprised the police chief was killed already.  It seemed like he would be involved for most of the rest of the show.

Also how the hell did he land a hot babe like that?!

Yeah. I didn't expect him to get taken out yet either, that was pretty cool.

ROFL yeah.

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah. I didn't expect him to get taken out yet either, that was pretty cool.

ROFL yeah.

I don't know, I think it would have been interesting for him to be around longer.  I don't know if the other villains will be sufficient.

For a little bit I was thinking maybe that wasn't her original body, but then I remembered this isn't like Ghost in the Shell haha.

10 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

The story is a little small scale, but I'm actually digging the show a lot.

It's not by any means bad and I am enjoying it too, but the story does feel like generic existential AI type stuff. No new ground being explored.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I noticed too. It is pretty cool, but I thought someone else would make one. Don't know if anyone stuck around to watch it again though anyway.

it's excellent. i always thought so. im watching but flicking around

• Like 2