UnevenEdge

Does 5 AM Tuesday-Friday Naruto Shippuden continue past this week?

OwlChemist81

It catches up to the Toonami airing in a week, so that's most likely a no. If not, maybe it's time for a different show at 5 AM? I personally would LOVE to see Attack on Titan finally get a weekday strip, and Demon Slayer would be another good choice if Season 2 is coming to Toonami before the end of the season.

A longshot, though doable, would be JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind. It would probably have to expand to 5 days a week to get all 39 episodes in one last time before Toonami loses the rights in late October though. Would be a great way for [as] to give one last middle finger to Netflix about JoJo, though!

According to TV grids, Shippuden turns the clock back to episode 320 on Monday (actually Tuesday) at 5am. That’s not very far back from 355, just 35 episodes. Since they run 4 a week they will catch up to Toonami again early in November.

I’m a bit surprised that can do a third run of those 35 episodes but I’m guessing they can rerun episodes more than once as long as they are still under contract. That’s probably a year but then you’d think they’d go 50 episodes back in that case so who knows? For now they are still rerunning Shippuden.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Top Gun said:

I really wish it would drop off. The lovely people at Xfinity have the Saturday episodes marked as repeats, so I have to set the DVR to record everything, which means having to manually cancel every single weeknight recording every week.

Seems like it would be easier to manually set one episode every week than to manually cancel the other four. But I suppose you might forget to set it some weeks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sketch said:

Seems like it would be easier to manually set one episode every week than to manually cancel the other four. But I suppose you might forget to set it some weeks.

I mean, that's what I do. I make a weekly habit out of checking my recordings to make sure nothing falls by the wayside. Though I still can't figure out for the life of me why Spectrum records two Black Clovers when there's only one episode per Saturday...