UnevenEdge

Food Wars Season 4 airs on toonami 8/21(also Fena is the new lead show)

34 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Neat. Nothing mind-blowing, but neat.

PARTIALLY UNRELATED: If they haven't cleared the legal issues preventing [as] from licensing Mob S2 from Crunchyroll by October of next year, I'm thinking about just buying the damn show and watching it that way.

I think it's totally free on Crunchyroll right now. I checked and season 2 is right there for me to click and watch. 

Unless you are doing this via cell phone and that causes issues. I've got the app on my desktop. 

7 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I think it's totally free on Crunchyroll right now. I checked and season 2 is right there for me to click and watch. 

Unless you are doing this via cell phone and that causes issues. I've got the app on my desktop. 

I do everything via laptop, so that could work too. But is there anything wrong with asking for physical media still in this day and age?

11 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

I do everything via laptop, so that could work too. But is there anything wrong with asking for physical media still in this day and age?

Absolutely not. I still get DVDs of movies because I never get to the theater. :D 

But if anyone is absolutely in it for the now-now, it looks like its 'free viewing' [ mini commercials happen, I just belch at them :D ] on the desktop app. 

It's on my list of things to watch if it doesn't reappear on Toonami. And potentially even if it does - I finally just shotgunned the rest of 'Black Clover' because I keep falling asleep during the run. I'll still try to stay up but now I don't feel bad if I pass out before the commercial break. It's quite possible that any show that aires at that time frame will end up getting watched in spurts on Crunchyroll just to keep up with it. 

2 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

not sure how i feel about this comment on the schedule.....Yeah Fena Leading off is a risky move but saying if it under performs that toonami's screwed is weird

They don't have Dragonball Z anymore. What did you expect them to do?

Demarco is going to make us watch all of Food Wars, isn't he? 😧 (Well besides some OVAs that they apparently already skipped.)

Fena leading off is cool.  Looks like it gets an hour long premiere.

And I'm glad they're finishing off Black Clover without any issues.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2021 at 5:45 AM, CountFrylock said:

not sure how i feel about this comment on the schedule.....Yeah Fena Leading off is a risky move but saying if it under performs that toonami's screwed is weird

That person has no idea what they are talking about. So much is changing at Adult Swim and the expectations for ratings are vastly different these days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sketch said:

That person has no idea what they are talking about. So much is changing at Adult Swim and the expectations for ratings are vastly different these days.

especially since the common tv ratings system is vastly outdated and really stupid these days....

it's a poor way of gauging interest in anything

• Thanks 1