UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #92 (504) "Make It Happen, Shinso!!" Discussion!

I dunno man; did we just forget we had the normal lineup tonight or something, despite the fact that this is in fact the 3rd year in a row that Memorial Day weekend WON'T be a marathon of some sort! Not even "what the hell are we doing!?" 2020 had one!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I dunno man; did we just forget we had the normal lineup tonight or something, despite the fact that this is in fact the 3rd year in a row that Memorial Day weekend WON'T be a marathon of some sort! Not even "what the hell are we doing!?" 2020 had one!

Maybe people are confusing the new schedule starting in June with this holiday weekend.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

feeling feverish from covid vaccine dose 1 yesterday, so i might be in and out tonight

I know that feeling, had some arm pain as the first day progressed but it was the day after when it really hit me.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

Okay I'm not feeling well tonight (just formed a stomach ache that may have come from something I ate) so I'm not going to take any of your CRAP. Let's relax and just be positive.

Get some rest and drink lots of water. Feel better!

• Like 1

Well. Hardcore's out because members here bullied him for having cancer. Mochi's out because the mods caught him posting underage butthole images which started an upcoming revision of this boards' rules.

:( Less of my friends are here now.

• Sad 1