UnevenEdge

The best part about getting a new job

Swimmod_Luna

Bro really does your girlfriend drive? Do you ever wanna learn how to drive

Nope, we uber/lyft places. But she will be getting hers eventually. I would love to some day, but being a cripple makes getting a license pretty difficult, I just don't ever see it happening.

Nope, we uber/lyft places. But she will be getting hers eventually. I would love to some day, but being a cripple makes getting a license pretty difficult, I just don't ever see it happening.

Oh ok I see well that sucks well you are saving money on insurance and car related things and if she gets it it's a plus

Oh ok I see well that sucks well you are saving money on insurance and car related things and if she gets it it's a plus

eh. uber/lyft is not cheaper than having a car. if you only use it like once a week or something then maybe but if you use it more than that, it's more expensive

eh. uber/lyft is not cheaper than having a car. if you only use it like once a week or something then maybe but if you use it more than that, it's more expensive

Idk, the most we ever spend on a trip is like $15, but we hardly use it for things that far away. But we do live in\around the city of Pittsburgh, so things are pretty close to us.