UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #10 Discussion

Banagher's hair looks great in that shot.

that's not exactly a compliment, old man...

Banagher's everything looks great in every shot he's adorable <3

also yeah talk about a Backhanded compliment >:D

Was that guy in the original Gundam?

That woman is horrible.

Who attacked the city?

Tie up the kid inside the cockpit and have someone else pilot it.  That's the best idea I've heard since this show started!

"Spacenoid"...

Wait, they have the box?  I thought they were still looking for it.

Here we go with the preaching and philosophical nonsense again... This is what annoys the fuck out of me in Gundam, which has so far only been absent in G and IBO...

Was that guy in the original Gundam?

That woman is horrible.

Who attacked the city?

Wait, they have the box?  I thought they were still looking for it.

Yes, Bright Noa. Captain of the main ship in the original show with Amuro.

Yes she is!

The Neo Zeon remnants that were already stranded on the surface for years attacked. That was the battle we saw that ended with the Mobile Armor also piloted by one of the Neo Zeon.

They do not have the box. The Unicorn has a program that is leading them to several coordinates in turn toward the box.

Banagher throwing a fit . try to remember how many Gundam pilots intentionally abandoned their posts to march across a desert. now that he gets the chance, he's unhappy. xD

Haha!

Leads to some good scenes at least.

SPOILER:

Also, unexpected father figure on the enemy side. Neat twist.

Yes, Bright Noa. Captain of the main ship in the original show with Amuro.

Yes she is!

The Neo Zeon remnants that were already stranded on the surface for years attacked. That was the battle we saw that ended with the Mobile Armor also piloted by one of the Neo Zeon.

They do not have the box. The Unicorn has a program that is leading them to several coordinates in turn toward the box.

Thought he looked familiar.

Don't remember that happening.  Know I saw a good amount of the series and Char's Counterattack.  Can't remember if I saw the summary movies or not.  Why?  Just because the wreckage fell and they were bored or what?

Then why did the guy say the box was on that ship?

I don't really blame Banagher for being quite down this week. In addition to accidentally shooting down Gilboa, he's probably also still blaming himself for Daguza getting out of the cockpit which lead to him dying.

He also killed a bunch of people by causing that colony wreckage to crash into a city. >:D

The problem is he's been like this the whole show.  What's worse is people keep putting up with it.  They need to act more like the one guy that let him have it tonight.

Don't remember that happening.  Know I saw a good amount of the series and Char's Counterattack.  Can't remember if I saw the summary movies or not.  Why?  Just because the wreckage fell and they were bored or what?

Oh. The flashback that opened the episode and the smoking capital city with Zeon remnants attacking are not the same event. The smoking city on the news was just probably what made Syam think of that disaster from the past.

The colony drop was: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_British

Then why did the guy say the box was on that ship?

Hmmm. I'll have to hear the line again but I think in the scene they were talking about the key to the box. That being the Gundam.

The old man is the one who would know where the box is though.

He also killed a bunch of people by causing that colony wreckage to crash into a city. >:D

The problem is he's been like this the whole show.  What's worse is people keep putting up with it.  They need to act more like the one guy that let him have it tonight.

Too bad Bright's not around to give him the patented Gundam Pilot Bright Slap  ;D