UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 330 "Promise Of Victory" Discussion!

Oh hey all those people that should be on the same level as Naruto, B, and Gaara, that we saw get schooled like rookies or didn't see at all.

Why the hell did we have to get stuck with Killer B as our third one instead of Yugito actually living up to being good?

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh hey all those people that should be on the same level as Naruto, B, and Gaara, that we saw get schooled like rookies or didn't see at all.

Why the hell did we have to get stuck with Killer B as our third one instead of Yugito actually living up to being good?

Years ago someone tried to argue against me on this issue that since the other Jinchuriki weren't brought up constantly like other stuff that Kishimoto would do, there was no "promise" that they would be as featured as Gaara. 

And they got whipped by the Akatsuki to build the Akatsuki up.  I don't know.  I think it just makes those Jinchuriki look like losers more than it made the Akatsuki look badass. 

Maybe they weren't constantly brought up or name dropped like other characters who finally got epic introductions, and Gaara was more to show what Naruto could have become and someone for him to relate to, but I still feel like we got ripped off.

• Like 3

Just now, ben0119 said:

Years ago someone tried to argue against me on this issue that since the other Jinchuriki weren't brought up constantly like other stuff that Kishimoto would do, there was no "promise" that they would be as featured as Gaara. 

And they got whipped by the Akatsuki to build the Akatsuki up.  I don't know.  I think it just makes those Jinchuriki look like losers more than it made the Akatsuki look badass. 

Maybe they weren't constantly brought up or name dropped like other characters who finally got epic introductions, and Gaara was more to show what Naruto could have become and someone for him to relate to, but I still feel like we got ripped off.

And now after supposedly dying after getting their Tailed Beasts extracted from them, these Jinchuriki are back because...reasons???

I guess you COULD say it has something to do with the Akatsuki's reanimation jutsu, but that would be the weirdest plot ever!

• Like 1