UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #66 "Assault" Discussion!

9 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Hyped and ready. Badass return for the Scouts last week. Loved that Mikasa entrance.

vJZBFj7.png

Well at least Mikasa looks like a girl in this picture.  And in regular clothes too.

5 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Connie's pretty close too, just no buzz cut anymore and he grew quite a bit taller.

I don't think the characters are shown to scale here, but just trying to show each character as large as possible.  Jean and Reiner would be taller than that.  But it's kind of odd how Levi is shown shorter than everyone else.

5 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

BTW, how do y'all like my new profile pic?

It's a little late for Christmas lmao.

4 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

Armin is basically what would happen to WW2 Germany if the U.S. decided to drop a nuke on it.

That wasn't as big as a nuke.

4 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, just like when Bertoldt did it.

I don't remember that happening when the Colossal first appeared, and numerous other times.  But I could be remembering wrong.  And why did Armin deactivate it so fast?

4 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

ONYANKOPON!!!

What a name, haha. 

And were there any black people living in the walled cities?  Or maybe they met this guy somewhere else?

4 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

no i think eren broke the crystal and warhamer's human body with the jaw's jaws, but eren guzzled the crushed warhammer shifter himself

Oh.  I'm not sure happened.  I'll have to go back and check it.

19 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I don't think the characters are shown to scale here, but just trying to show each character as large as possible.  Jean and Reiner would be taller than that.  But it's kind of odd how Levi is shown shorter than everyone else.

Oh yeah, good point, it's probably a bunch of separate images combined unlike the old graduation top 10.

Just found an updated version of this with heights for Levi, Hange, and Erwin, Levi's actually one of the shortest in the main group lol, I think I remember Mikasa using the words smug runt when telling Historia she could punch him after she became queen for pressing her into doing it lol.

2a003311-c68e-40c6-af72-cb446c81a305

1234225_207622626085709_872136629_n1.jpg

He's actually only taller than Historia, Annie, and Connie, at least before the timeskip. :D

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I don't remember that happening when the Colossal first appeared, and numerous other times.  But I could be remembering wrong.  And why did Armin deactivate it so fast?

Yeah, I guess there must be some kind of control thing involved in the scale of the explosion. When Bertolt first transformed at the outer gate to kick it in we never saw a crater, and when he transformed on the top of that wall he only formed his upper half kind of like when Eren made his titan ribcage as a shield, but when he did it last season he seemingly purposefully caused that massive explosion (and even gave it extra power by doing it while in the air).

I think he left it so quickly because he'd completed his part of the plan, taking out the big problem of their fleet. He probably couldn't have really gotten inland to do anything given the Colossal's lack of speed.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

On 2/21/2021 at 7:48 PM, DangerMouse said:

Glad they made a clip of this sequence, love it

The warhammer titan,like most of the other 8 special titans or so, is most certainly badass when it comes to its power as well as also sporting a cool looking character design to boot.

A shame the host of the warhammer titan was written off the screen after eatened by Eren so fast after only lasted one episode and another 1/4 of an episode though. I was interested in learning more about the character. Its the only titan so far with the least amount of characterization.

Maybe,in the future,they'll drop a flashback episode to make up for this or something,like we somewhat saw for annie

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2

On 2/24/2021 at 12:06 AM, Roymustang1990 said:

The warhammer titan,like most of the other 8 special titans or so, is most certainly badass when it comes to its power as well as also sporting a cool looking character design to boot.

A shame the host of the warhammer titan was written off the screen after eatened by Eren so fast after only lasted one episode and another 1/4 of an episode though. I was interested in learning more about the character. Its the only titan so far with the least amount of characterization.

Maybe,in the future,they'll drop a flashback episode to make up for this or something,like we somewhat saw for annie

Yeah, I believe someone said in the manga the sister didn't even have a name like we got in the anime, so I guess we'll probably learn more about the Warhammer through Eren or something.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I believe someone said in the manga the sister didn't even have a name like we got in the anime, so I guess we'll probably learn more about the Warhammer through Eren or something.

Oh,thats a  nice improvement over the manga version then

Oh I forgot about how a character eating 'x or y' titan shifter host will automatically inherit that host's memories beside their powers,so I can definitely see what your saying coming up in the future,how eren

will probably re-enact the memories of the previous war hammer titan host,in a flashback episode from his point of view  and or when isayama think its necessary for the plot to showcase said flashback  of warhammer for whichever reason

• Like 3

On 2/21/2021 at 9:25 PM, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, good point, it's probably a bunch of separate images combined unlike the old graduation top 10.

Just found an updated version of this with heights for Levi, Hange, and Erwin, Levi's actually one of the shortest in the main group lol, I think I remember Mikasa using the words smug runt when telling Historia she could punch him after she became queen for pressing her into doing it lol.

2a003311-c68e-40c6-af72-cb446c81a305

1234225_207622626085709_872136629_n1.jpg

He's actually only taller than Historia, Annie, and Connie, at least before the timeskip. :D

Man, I don't what is going on with this thread.  I don't know if it's the website, or something someone posted, but every time I tried to reply to this post, this page to sign up for some college (logo looks like the Dodge Ram logo) comes up, but the URL doesn't change.  I've hopped over to my computer where I have ad block and so far it is letting me reply.

Anyway. (Let's see if I can finish my first sentence about Levi this time...)

5'3 and 143 pounds?!  Man Levi is tiny lmao!  I didn't realize Annie was so short.  That doesn't sound right.  Mikasa and Sasha are tall for women.  Didn't realize that either.  But most of the 6 foot and taller people seem light for their size.  It reminds me of Kenpachi, he is listed as 6'7.5 and 198 pounds.  He would be skin and bones! xD Or maybe Souls are lighter than humans hahaha.  It seems like since these manga authors are so used to dealing with Japanese people who tend to be pretty small, they don't understand how much weight scales up with height. 

Then again, maybe I have too much wrestling on the brain.  Wrestlers would be heavier than average depending on how much muscle mass they have.  I'm 6'2, 200 pounds.  I had weighed around 185 previously.  I blame not being able to lift anything over 10 pounds or do anything strenuous for a month after I had that excision done on my back for the weight gain. xD Well, covid lockdowns probably didn't help either.  And I'm sure as heck no athlete, but I'm not really overweight either.  I'd be skinny fat, the way HHH described CM Punk LOL.  So maybe these weights aren't too far off, and I guess, being around 200 pounds at their heaviest, these characters maybe have to be fit, but light, to use the ODM gear?  I dunno.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I guess there must be some kind of control thing involved in the scale of the explosion. When Bertolt first transformed at the outer gate to kick it in we never saw a crater, and when he transformed on the top of that wall he only formed his upper half kind of like when Eren made his titan ribcage as a shield, but when he did it last season he seemingly purposefully caused that massive explosion (and even gave it extra power by doing it while in the air).

I think he left it so quickly because he'd completed his part of the plan, taking out the big problem of their fleet. He probably couldn't have really gotten inland to do anything given the Colossal's lack of speed.

Yeah it definitely did not happen every time.  It must be something the user can control, some sort of bonus effect.

Oh ok.  I didn't get the impression that the port was that far from the battle, but I'm not sure.

Edited by ben0119