UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 10 "The Woman In Black" Discussion!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Can't really tell what they look like, but they weren't obviously a woman to me.

I guess they don't really show enough of her face but that face and some of the other angles and how I'm pretty sure they've always used a female voice it's never really crossed my mind it wasn't. 

Edited by DangerMouse

Just now, DangerMouse said:

I guess they don't really show enough of her face but that face and some of the other angles and how I'm pretty sure they've used a female voice it's never really crossed my mind it wasn't. 

I suppose.  The Evangelist is all covered up and you can't see their face or body well.  I don't think she has ever spoken.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I suppose.  The Evangelist is all covered up and you can't see their face or body well.  I don't think she has ever spoken.

Hmm, wasn't there that boomy female voice at one point with the Evangelist and/or during the part with Sho? Maybe I'm misremembering.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So it probably is the blonde girl inside Amaterasu.

So all these goofs in the White Clad (the pillars among them, anyway,) will have to sacrifice themselves.  What idiots.

the one who's identical to that Nun?

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So these things are like the living power plants from Trigun.

This blonde girl may not have willingly become a power plant like the lady in black in China.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, seems like this could be the case.

Edited by DangerMouse