UnevenEdge

Fire Force(S2) Episodes 1-12 Hit Hulu In January

CountFrylock

2 hours ago, elfie said:

.... why is CN reporting what's gonna be on Hulu??

this isn't an official cartoon network twitter account it's merely a fan account keeping up with the network's schedule and news relating to shows on the block

this time in particular it's to mention these shows hitting hulu

interestingly enough hulu gets up to episode 12  of fire force[S2] on january 1st while toonami will just be up to episode 6 by the time the block returns on january 2nd

Edited by CountFrylock

On 12/18/2020 at 7:56 AM, elfie said:

Burger King is disgusting.  Shinra's feet are probably cleaner than that grill and utensils.

But I don't know how Tamaki managed to keep that uniform on.

EpNNkctUUAUKRfx?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen something like that done with my hero academia

hell the only commercial i can find that features MHA characters to promote a company's product is an old pocky commercial

... okay that's actually good production value if the hair didn't look like wigs. It's almost as if it's a spin-off of a real live-action series.

16 minutes ago, elfie said:

... okay that's actually good production value if the hair didn't look like wigs. It's almost as if it's a spin-off of a real live-action series.

i imagine the commercials would be better if they had done more than just that one since as i said this one is very early on in the anime

however searching up MHA Commercials on youtube doesn't really give you much if at all(the most are some ads for the anime then maybe some related to the video games and then this)

you can of course find countless one piece and dbz commercials with the characters promoting different products

but mha?...this is all you can find

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 5:14 AM, ben0119 said:

Burger King is disgusting.  Shinra's feet are probably cleaner than that grill and utensils.

But I don't know how Tamaki managed to keep that uniform on.

EpNNkctUUAUKRfx?format=jpg&name=900x900

I guess Burger King PR thought better than having a naked girl with burgers covering her unmentionables to promote their burgers.....which is funny because that probably would've sold more burgers

• Haha 2

On 12/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, CountFrylock said:

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen something like that done with my hero academia

hell the only commercial i can find that features MHA characters to promote a company's product is an old pocky commercial

the person playing Deku doesn't look how I'd expect a live action Deku to look....and has no freckles

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, mochi said:

the person playing Deku doesn't look how I'd expect a live action Deku to look....and has no freckles

And why does Bakugo have such an effeminate pretty boy (possibly female) actor playing him?!  That dude is RUGGED!

17 hours ago, ben0119 said:

And why does Bakugo have such an effeminate pretty boy (possibly female) actor playing him?!  That dude is RUGGED!

i think this can be chalked up to the fact that this commercial aired around the first season and they could get away with something like this as a result

as you can see the commercial doesn't really make much use of the MHA Characters or even promote the series that well

it's just "People In Cosplay dancing around while eating pocky"

• Like 1