5.if I have time another holiday- media  related reactions and thoughts 

Edited by ghostrek

4 hours ago, ghostrek said:

1 .Santa Claus Conquers the Martians reactions and thoughts 

2. it's a wonderful life the reactions and thoughts

3.  proper  scripted review of something that's not holiday related

4. Star Wars original trilogy  reactions and thoughts

5.if I have time another holiday- media  related reactions and thoughts 

Since when is It's a Wonderful Life sci-fi?

Also, if this is a HOLIDAY episode, and you're analyzing STAR WARS.... Why don't you do the Star Wars holiday special?

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Since when is It's a Wonderful Life sci-fi?

Also, if this is a HOLIDAY episode, and you're analyzing STAR WARS.... Why don't you do the Star Wars holiday special?

hey it's wonderful life does soy and Alternate timeline of George Bailey's wife where George Bailey doesn't exist it does technically count as a form of  spective fiction like the channel being called analysis of sci-fi it is technically covers all form speculative fiction Ie horror ,fantasy, science fiction and yes even alternate histories which is the genre I do not want to cover the most actually because it's it's not count but it's a wonderful nigh life it would be would be categorized under the fantasy genre 

there's no Star Wars film being released this year so I just thought it would be a good thing to remember what how great Star Wars is

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

hey it's wonderful life does soy and Alternate timeline of George Bailey's wife where George Bailey doesn't exist it does technically count as a form of  spective fiction like the channel being called analysis of sci-fi it is technically covers all form speculative fiction Ie horror ,fantasy, science fiction and yes even alternate histories which is the genre I do not want to cover the most actually because it's it's not count but it's a wonderful nigh life it would be would be categorized under the fantasy genre 

Fair enough.

there's no Star Wars film being released this year so I just thought it would be a good thing to remember what how great Star Wars is

That did not in the slightest bit answer my question.

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Fair enough.

That did not in the slightest bit answer my question.

when I have seen the holiday special it sucks okay it's it sucks so bad mst3k needs to do a whole year of episodes worth of it that's how sucks it's bad it sucks and it's also is highly popular for a general audience views  not everyone celebrates Christmas you know and it does have a holiday feel my opinion  possibility the one I'm not mentioning it's going to be something billing through original series films but I'm debating that because that's also SF  debris Is covering Star Trek films right now so I don't want to be called a rip-off so I'm debating something else also I have to flip a coin really when the time comes there's a time constraint I really have to really think about also

5 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

when I have seen the holiday special it sucks okay it's it sucks so bad mst3k needs to do a whole year of episodes worth of it that's how sucks it's bad it sucks and it's also is highly popular for a general audience views  not everyone celebrates Christmas you know and it does have a holiday feel my opinion  possibility the one I'm not mentioning it's going to be something billing through original series films but I'm debating that because that's also SF  debris Is covering Star Trek films right now so I don't want to be called a rip-off so I'm debating something else also I have to flip a coin really when the time comes there's a time constraint I really have to really think about also

*blink* *blink*

Did I read what I just thought I read? 

You said this is a HOLIDAY episode, and the first thing you listed you're reviewing is SANTA conquers the Martians, and you won't do the Star Was holiday special because not everyone celebrates Christmas? Are you fucking high?

Secondly, everybody loves harshly negative reviews, why do you think AVGN was such a hit back in the day?

If you don't want to review it because you don't want to spend a lot of time and effort trashing it, fine, but don't give me that bullshit that a Christmas themed holiday special isn't appropriate for a holiday themed episode featuring something about goddamn Santa Claus. Jesus Fuck.

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

*blink* *blink*

Did I read what I just thought I read? 

You said this is a HOLIDAY episode, and the first thing you listed you're reviewing is SANTA conquers the Martians, and you won't do the Star Was holiday special because not everyone celebrates Christmas? Are you fucking high?

Secondly, everybody loves harshly negative reviews, why do you think AVGN was such a hit back in the day?

If you don't want to review it because you don't want to spend a lot of time and effort trashing it, fine, but don't give me that bullshit that a Christmas themed holiday special isn't appropriate for a holiday themed episode featuring something about goddamn Santa Claus. Jesus Fuck.

okay I will cover Star Wars holiday special buy what also want to do to the original Three films sorry 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I didn't say you had to cover it, I just wanted an ACTUAL reason why you didn't want to, and you gave one good reason, and one of the worst reasons anyone has ever given anything, ever.

I have seen the holiday special and it's not the funnest thing but that's also be a great lessons white not everything should be cashed in on a science fiction property mean honestly never heard of a Star Trek holiday special for a reason once Gene Roddenberry was a secular humanist and possibly knows that he wanted a general audience to mean he was a humanist Christmas is a religious holiday Hanukkah the religious making up some stupid holiday the Vulcans celebrate sounds illogical the Klingons on the other hand now I mean  honestly be a great battle would be celebrated in in a similar manner to Christmas or Hanukkah  I just know there's no Star Trek holiday special some people claim there is but there isn't  one  well it's April 5th 2063 but now that's first Contact Day that's not really 8 like all a holiday like Christmas but whatever it's debatable I guess