UnevenEdge

YouTube ad music videos

Mortir

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:53 AM, Mortir said:

Anyone ever get a music video being pushed for a ad roll instead of ads? This is the latest one I will keep sharing it has happened to me at least a dozen times by now.

only on the tv, never on the phone or computers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

I get em....and the song is usually almost over by the time I realize it, so I'm just like enjoy the free view, jackass

I was trying to fall asleep a couple nights ago so I just put on some random spooky stories playlist or whatever.

Trying to doze off and I notice the ad has been playing for a little while so I roll over and the ad that's playing is over an hour long. 

It made me angry in my bones. 

Think I might just subscribe to YouTube Red or whatever it is these days again. 

The ads are getting ridiculous again.

4 minutes ago, Clownpernicus said:

I was trying to fall asleep a couple nights ago so I just put on some random spooky stories playlist or whatever.

Trying to doze off and I notice the ad has been playing for a little while so I roll over and the ad that's playing is over an hour long. 

It made me angry in my bones. 

Think I might just subscribe to YouTube Red or whatever it is these days again. 

The ads are getting ridiculous again.

I don't mind them so much since I just want the noise and those videos count, but I hate the fact these people think someone sat down and watched their whole video....

Saw a 6 hour and during the Olympics....I was like "this has to be a joke"

• 2 weeks later...