UnevenEdge

Yooka Laylee comes out in one month

bnmjy

Finally, the true sequel to Banjo Tooie we've, well at least I've been waiting for. I'm gonna get a t-shirt for helping the Kickstarter coming in the mail soon. I suppose I shall post it when it gets here. Thing was expensive, like ninety dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno ...the creators seem a very close-minded group...

So what? It takes a team to develop a game, some of those people no doubt having differing political opinions. People can try to tarnish Yooka Laylee all they want, but most of us long time fans of Banjo Kazooie are not going to give one single fuck. We will judge the game solely on its mechanics. The rest of you can be concerned about trivial video game politics.

spoken like a true sheep  ...you speak about diversity but one guy is booted from that team for speaking his mind ....great job.

The fact of the matter is that I don't care. Now please fuck off unless you're willing to actually discuss the game itself and not neckbeard politics. kthxbai

The fact of the matter is that I don't care. Now please fuck off unless you're willing to actually discuss the game itself and not neckbeard politics. kthxbai

if you didn't care you wouldn't be replying  :) . it's sad really ...Ubisoft's creative team is more diverse and open minded then people looking to cash in on nostalgia..

• 2 weeks later...

I only saw one review (I think ign) and when it praised the game it was because of the retro vibe, feel, and sound.

I think they gave it poor marks for camera control and inconsistent level design (some levels were great but there weren't enough in total to bury a dud).

My t-shirt still hasn't come in, but I did see my name in the credits. I'm going to play the game a bit more before I leave more of an opinion. I have heard that the game drops in quality as it progresses. I'll just have to see for myself.