UnevenEdge

I had to have a tech guy come hook up my phone.

Mini_ghost420

Gotta get that PS5 bro. But that is a sweet PS4 you have. Top of the line.

I have to call a tech to come out and fix one of my security cameras that's been out for two weeks. I haven't called yet because I HATE phones that much. I also hate getting someone that doesn't speak fucking English. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

I want a PS5 for ONE reason: The Demon's Soul's remake will be on it. that was Dark Souls before Dark Souls existed. I would buy the whole thing for that because I worshiped that game on PS3

Disco doesn't want one because she doesn't like the controller. But I'll get her one. But it will be next year. I never buy a console time it comes out. I let them work out the kinks in them first. There's always some sort of issue it seems like when they first come out. So, I always wait about 6 months to a year before buying the new ones. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, resurrected said:

Disco doesn't want one because she doesn't like the controller. But I'll get her one. But it will be next year. I never buy a console time it comes out. I let them work out the kinks in them first. There's always some sort of issue it seems like when they first come out. So, I always wait about 6 months to a year before buying the new ones. 

This is a lesson I learned when I replaced a PS3 that bricked with a smaller one that had more HDD space and didn't sound like a jet engine whenever it started to run hot.

• Like 2