UnevenEdge

Conan O'Brien

Admin

posting this twice (once in video games and once here)

the moldy old antics of Conan O'Brien (clueless gamer)

Elijah Wood is a gift to mankind

Edit: does FF15 seriously start with you pushing a broken down car to a Gas Station?

edit again: maybe it's just Conan and Elijah lampooning it.........but a lot of what they're playing seems like a TERRIBLE rip-off of Xenoblade chronicles

yeah a lot of times, with this Clueless Gamer thing - the game looks good even though Conan is bitching the entire time (which is funny) but this time I was kind of like "rly?" - a lot of stuff doesn't look - that great.

And then the guy walking them through it does not help at all with - like the one cool thing was the giant worm creature and he was all "it takes 72 real time hours to kill it" and I'm just sorta - uh no.

I like FF games.  But - this one doesn't look - like something I want to necessarily grab up right away.  Maybe wait a bit til the price goes down or something.

Guest The Hound

Conan and his video game involvement in these skits is total cringe.

I understand his demographic and his humor but holy hell it literally makes me facepalm when I watch these gamer skits of his.

• 1 month later...