UnevenEdge

Gay Sword art Online merchandise

mochi

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/08/26-1/share-kiritos-and-eugeos-love-with-these-sword-art-online-double-ring-necklace

fucking.....I cannot put into words quite how much this annoys me....do they think we didn't watch it?, who are they doing this for?, they certainly aren't doing it for gay fans because we aren't that stupid

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is from the link lmao -

The necklace and rings are available for pre-order through U-TREASURE's online store and the physical store in Shinjuku for a small sum of 18,700 yen (US$176), shipping in late December. Though with a bond like the one between these two, no price is too high. Though if I were Asuna I'd be asking a few questions...

But I mean, it was technically never said that Kirito and Eugeo aren't bi.  Sure they like Asuna and Alice respectively, but... 

So, from a certain point of view!

screen-shot-2018-08-16-at-4-13-46-pm_ori

On 9/3/2020 at 2:46 PM, Chapinator-800 said:

I’m not buying jack unless it’s the Naruto dick necklace.

image.thumb.jpeg.9556c754b6a1f566857216a101753892.jpeg

semi related I once owned that that necklace but I lost it in the eviction several years ago...I've since replaced it with a Tiger's eye magatama pendant and a rose quartz stone that looks like the Shikon Jewel that was a gift

8 hours ago, mochi said:

semi related I once owned that that necklace but I lost it in the eviction several years ago...I've since replaced it with a Tiger's eye magatama pendant and a rose quartz stone that looks like the Shikon Jewel that was a gift

But is it shaped like a dick and balls tho?

• Haha 2