UnevenEdge

Ratched

Mewn

9 hours ago, little_girl_lost said:

I'm excited for this, though it does seem very detached from the book/film character.

But i would watch paulson play a psycho nurse in any context.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be glimpses of the movie, but this is more of an origin story.

You and me both, sis @_@ 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Poof said:

I watched it. I liked it a lot. It really exceeded my expectations

Its got the same feeling as some seasons of AHS to me. Like oh yeah this is good then they blindside me with something that creeps me out

Spoiler

The rich lady feeding her son who looks like someone's amputated his arms and legs ... I was just like WTF is going on here?! Then the episode where she's thinking about the marine with the shredded leg ...

Im just sitting there with my snacks like

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

Its got the same feeling as some seasons of AHS to me. Like oh yeah this is good then they blindside me with something that creeps me out

Hide contents

The rich lady feeding her son who looks like someone's amputated his arms and legs ... I was just like WTF is going on here?! Then the episode where she's thinking about the marine with the shredded leg ...

Im just sitting there with my snacks like

giphy.gif

Yea it kinda felt like another season of AHS in a lot of ways which is not a bad thing if u ask me

I'm not sure how far u are so I wont spoil anything about creepy parts but it gets wild and yea very quickly and out of nowhere sometimes