UnevenEdge

deliberately picking the evil ending of a game on new game +

Naraku4656

god i feel like such a terrible person. i beat this game on the best ending (the one i wanted) and now i'm going on cycle 2 and i'm going the evil ending and oh my god i feel like such a terrible person. even though it was a video game i feel so bad for the friends in the game like "i really don't want to do this :("

god i feel like such a terrible person. i beat this game on the best ending (the one i wanted) and now i'm going on cycle 2 and i'm going the evil ending and oh my god i feel like such a terrible person. even though it was a video game i feel so bad for the friends in the game like "i really don't want to do this :("

Undertale

I still havent beaten undertale

I want to, and I've gotten as far as Temi Village

But there is something about the game that keeps me interested but also makes me lose interest at the same time

I'll finish it one of these days

your avatar reminds me of Temmie for some reason

someone once told me to play undertale, therefore i can never play that game

nutcase contrarian

jk I actually find undertale  pretentious, I just like the music:|

(I also have an issue with Frisks "racially ambiguous" design including thin eyes bowl-cut hair and yellow skin, all of which are negative asian stereotypes)

Youtube is a thing lol. Still I get it, in most of the fallout games I have to play through the story lines to get a full appreciation for the endings. Except for fallout 4 where every ending is garbage.

I heard they are all pretty meh. I have yet to beat the main story line yet. I am going for the Peaceful Ending, mainly because i want to be able to use all the resources instead of killing some off

I heard they are all pretty meh. I have yet to beat the main story line yet. I am going for the Peaceful Ending, mainly because i want to be able to use all the resources instead of killing some off

New Vegas had good options for endings. There are 4 main story endings and then 27 other things that can affect the endings if you trigger the events.

New Vegas had good options for endings. There are 4 main story endings and then 27 other things that can affect the endings if you trigger the events.

New Vegas is another one i need to beat lol

Idk why but I have a hard time staying interested with it. I played the shit out of Fallout 3 though.