UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 13 "The Final Episode" Discussion

I'm running behind because I had to get food, take care of some things around here.  Then I re-watched the first 2 War of Underworld Part 2 episodes, since I was lacking sleep and sick when I first watched them, and I just watched the new one.  I should be able to catch up during Mob again.  Didn't get a chance to re-watch the last 3 Black Clover eps though.  I'll have to do that later.

Yep, the final episode reached full mindfuckery level.

So that lady was the chief's wife?  Damn.  And now she's dead.

So there WAS a REAL Lil Slugger.  Wait no there wasn't.  Tsukiko let the real Maromi get hit by a car.

This is all that derpy bitch Tsukiko's fault.

What the hell was she doing?  Having stomach cramps?

Damn, grisly death.  And the person in the car just kept going.

Also, why didn't the cops look into the fact she made up the same story about Lil Slugger attacking her when she was a kid?  The original Lil Slugger would be grown up by then.  And the chances of her having two juvenile attackers on roller blades with gold bats are slim to none.

This is really dark.  No really.  I can't see wtf is going on.  No glasses isn't helping, but I'm sitting real close to the screen.  Didn't have this problem with SAO earlier.

That's nice you finally called off Lil Slugger, Tsukiko, but the whole city has been destroyed now!  I hope no one died in all that chaos and destruction.

It only took 2 years to rebuild Tokyo?!

Ah hell, Maniwa's gone mad.

Thanks for that lovely parting message, Maniwa.  And now HE'S the old man on the moon!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ben0119 said:

This is really dark.  No really.  I can't see wtf is going on.  No glasses isn't helping, but I'm sitting real close to the screen.  Didn't have this problem with SAO earlier.

That's nice you finally called off Lil Slugger, Tsukiko, but the whole city has been destroyed now!  I hope no one died in all that chaos and destruction.

It only took 2 years to rebuild Tokyo?!

Ah hell, Maniwa's gone mad.

Thanks for that lovely parting message, Maniwa.  And now HE'S the old man on the moon!

Buddy you're talking about the country that rebuilt an entire highway section in 6 days after an earthquake. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369307/Japan-tsunami-earthquake-Road-repaired-SIX-days-destroyed.html

And that wasn't stomach craps. She was having her period.  So a period is to blame for this entire plotline.

RIP Satoshi Kon. No filmmaker will ever be like you.

Edited by elfie
  • Like 1