UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super 4th of July Marathon and beyond!!

12 minutes ago, saito34 said:

When I found out he would never recover from this battle i was genuinely freaked out

Yeah, they're lucky they were still in the Greed Island game so he could get it back.

And then that there's Alluka to recover him too.

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, they're lucky they were still in the Greed Island game so he could get it back.

And then that there's Alluka to recover him too.

Is it true that he permanently lost some of his power though? I thought that's what I read.

Just now, saito34 said:

Is it true that he permanently lost some of his power though? I thought that's what I read.

Oh right,Ā I'm not sure either, I recall there was something mentioned like that too due to accessing his adult power the way he did. But I'm not sure.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Oh right,Ā I'm not sure either, I recall there was something mentioned like that too due to accessing his adult power the way he did. But I'm not sure.

Ok I'll have to check it out..thanks

21 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmmm. Maybe Alluka being the one healing him with her weird powersĀ changes that and makes him fully recovered again?

It's a good question. I just remember reading that the show basically ended and Gon essentially sacrificed himself to end Pitou. I was surprised because I had no idea it ended there and couldn't believe they went that route with Gon. I didn't hate it I was just surprised.

edit: I know we have the Allucka stuff after the Pitou fight but we hardly see Gon.

Now I remember what it was - Gon permanently loses his Nen, but yes Allucka heals him up pretty good.

Edited by saito34

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

It's a good question. I just remember reading that the show basically ended and Gon essentially sacrificed himself to end Pitou. I was surprised because I had no idea it ended there and couldn't believe they went that route with Gon. I didn't hate it I was just surprised.

Guessing that's due to the story cutting off rather than an actual ending, so we probablyĀ have more to learn after he got healed at the end of the show,Ā sinceĀ there's a new still ongoing arc that begins after the anime stopped.

10 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Guessing that's due to the story cutting off rather than an actual ending, so we probablyĀ have more to learn after he got healed at the end of the show,Ā sinceĀ there's a new still ongoing arc that begin hiss after the anime stopped.

Makes sense. I didn't know the manga was still ongoing. Thought it was all in limbo for now.

The fact that Gon lost his Nen was the tidbit I was trying to remember.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Makes sense. I didn't know the manga was still ongoing. Thought it was all in limbo for now.

The fact that Gon lost Nen was the tidbit I was trying to remember.

Yeah pretty sure the manga is on hiatus again (painful lol), but he did start the next arc apparently called theĀ 

Spoiler

Dark Continent Expedition arc

Ā 

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Yeah pretty sure the manga is on hiatus again (painful lol), but he did start the next arc apparently called theĀ 

Ā  Hide contents

Dark Continent Expedition arc

Ā 

Ohh sounds interesting. I would read that