UnevenEdge

Crunchyroll reveals newest original, Onyx Equinox, as rumors spread of sale to Sony and FUNimation

Jman

Behold, the latest Crunchyroll original following Tower of God and God of High School.  And laugh.

Meanwhile, rumors of a sale to Sony are spreading as AT&T, up to their eyeballs in debt, hacks to the bone to save money.  They’ve already put Warner Interactive up for sale, and it’s profitable.

https://expertheadlines.com/att-in-advances-talks-with-sonys-funimation-to-sell-out-its-anime-streaming-services-crunchyroll/

Edited by Jman

2 hours ago, elfie said:

It looks like Avatar: The Last Air-bender, but with Mexico.

It looks like total dogshit, Avatar clones continue to be poison, because “we’re inclusive!”  No one cares.  Animate Cannon God Exaxxion or stick to importing.

But it is interesting in light of the sale rumors, Crunchyroll wasting money on non anime no one wants.

Edited by Jman

2 hours ago, elfie said:

It looks like Avatar: The Last Air-bender, but with Mexico.

I was thinking more thundercats 2011. First I think the art style looks good so far from that trailer. Now for what I didn't like about it. One that music was ear cancer, and Two Crunchy has no idea how to make a trailer. There was no real info given in that trailer that isn't relent on speculation. Trailers are supposed to lay down the plot. This felt like it was hashed together by Michael Bay. I'll have some examples below of how a good trailer presents a show vs bad trailers. From what I can gather of the plot though. MC is picked to be sacrificed because the gods don't have enough blood to share among themselves. Jaguar Deity Gives the boy powers in exchange for something when he's about to die. I have no idea who the majority of the characters are, or what the hell that spear looking thing is. I'm guessing the one Aztec sport that is always shown in everything Aztec is going to be a big part of the show seeing as the kids use an energy ball from the game. No idea why things are attacking everyone. 

Good trailer 

Bad trailers that are all random nonsense that do nothing to tell you what the story is about