UnevenEdge

On 4/5/2020 at 12:47 AM, HardcoreHunter said:

It actually is considered old. 25 and older are called Christmas cakes. Because like a christmas cake it becomes more stale and less desirable after 25. It's been becoming a bit of a moe gap though recently. 

1553125851935.jpg

yeah, i know that, i was just saying it's lame of them to hold to that standard. 

43 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

yeah, i know that, i was just saying it's lame of them to hold to that standard. 

Probably why the birth rate has declined and Japanese women are marrying Americans. Watched one video where a woman outright says in front of her american husband that what her husbands best qualities were, and she says "He is white making it easier for their child to get into a good school for being biracial, and speaks English; to teach to their child. Also that when they go out people will gather around it's very exciting". I think it was one of the asian boss episodes on youtube. Though I was like "the fuck"? Like in western shows I don't think they could write a relationship to be more loveless. Just about everyone they interviewed the way the relationships were described were based around either eugenics, learning english, money, sex/big p, or being the center of attention in the city for their partner/accessory.  A lot of the Japanese relationships seemed to be like that as well but to a different extent. Like the relationships were more indifferent and out of obligation. Like all they'd talk about in the qualities of their husband was probably whatever was written on his business card.  I always just find it odd with how expressive and emotional many anime are, that the people wouldn't share many of those qualities themselves. Though it seems that any outlet for expression is how they show that, like in theater, hobbies, karaoke, anime etc rather than interpersonal.