UnevenEdge

Toonami Afterhours

saito34

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

Primal is Genndy at his peak performance mixing with the most modern HD animation he has at his disposal 

Spot on and I was stupid to think it would be anything less than superb. Didn't hear much talk on the boards about it tho.

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

Spot on and I was stupid to think it would be anything less than superb. Didn't hear much talk on the boards about it tho.

I think that is partly because Primal didn't end up as Toonami premiere series so there weren't any big episode discussion threads. I don't believe anyone did them in the movies and tv section but I never checked 

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I think that is partly because Primal didn't end up as Toonami premiere series so there weren't any big episode discussion threads. I don't believe anyone did them in the movies and tv section but I never checked 

There werent but at 1 point it aired right before toonami. I kinda thought it got panned but every episode I watched was solid.

Edited by saito34