UnevenEdge

Matt Reeves shows off new movie Batmobile which makes me wonder about movie and TV Batmobiles

Jman

Do you prefer sleek or tank?  Mild Bat-logos or full on Bat-branding?  This is a nice car, but feels more like a souped up sports car than something decked out as “PROPERTY OF GODDAMN BATMAN.”  

Cool lights though.

Edited by Jman

This batman movie is going to suck balls 

Everyone was so focused on Ben Affleck last time but I knew that one was going  to blow when I saw who they got to play Lex...

The sparkling vampire in a chopped Pantera isn't going to make this one any better

Christopher Nolan set an impossibly high bar

Edited by Mix

12 minutes ago, Mix said:

This batman movie is going to stuck balls 

Everyone was so focused on Ben Affleck last time but I knew that one was going  to blow when I saw who they got to play Lex...

The sparkling vampire in a chopped Pantera isn't going to make this one any better

Christopher Nolan set an impossibly high bar

I fully expect this movie to bomb.

I will say the new Batmobile is a return to form, compared to the Nolan and Affleck Batmobile that were more tanks and less batman's car.

Everyone shat all over Affleck as Batman, but honestly his performance was the only one in that movie I thought was bearable... minus the fact that Snyder had him straight up killing people left and right (glad he's essentially been fired from DC films).

I do think Edward Discoball can do a good performance, the problem is I think him and the movie is being dealt a very shit hand. His bat suit looks even more retarded than the one with the nipples.

As for Nolan's film, I wouldn't say that considering the conclusion to his series (DKR) I thought was a mess and full of so many logic fails and plot holes and lazy story writing. Anyone that was blinded by that film back then and praised it were pretty much blindsided by Bane's voice and his very memberable quotes and speeches, overlooking the writing on the wall.

I look at all three movies as a package deal...and like you said, Bane was all I needed from that third film...

As far as the car goes, I'll wait to see what it looks like on screen but these pictures aren't don't it any favors...at least the Nolan tank looked different....like he was trying to one up the crazy batman cars that came before...this thing looks like Hoonigan threw it together