UnevenEdge

Lol

Lytbryt

37 minutes ago, Daos said:

It aired on like.. HBO or something already, I still have it recorded =P

37 minutes ago, Daos said:

It aired on like.. HBO or something already, I still have it recorded =P

Oh I know its beeen aout for awhile now its just funny such flagrant abuse of YT copyright no monetizatino no filter workaround its been up for over a day and the view count is already over 100k I seriously dont know how they havent been banned or deleted yet

3 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

Oh I know its beeen aout for awhile now its just funny such flagrant abuse of YT copyright no monetizatino no filter workaround its been up for over a day and the view count is already over 100k I seriously dont know how they havent been banned or deleted yet

It happens. The entire Haruhi movie has been on there for years.

8 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

Its a pretty good movie I saw it a year ago whne it came out in theaters 

I'd imagine the fight scenes looked great on the big screen. As someone newer to Broly as a character (hadn't seen his older movies), it was nice to see this movie try to humanize him a bit and have Cheelai there to bring out his more sympathetic qualities. It's also a pleasant surprise to get some glimpses of Bardock's home life before he had Goku sent away.

6 hours ago, Chapzilla_2000 said:

I'd imagine the fight scenes looked great on the big screen. As someone newer to Broly as a character (hadn't seen his older movies), it was nice to see this movie try to humanize him a bit and have Cheelai there to bring out his more sympathetic qualities. It's also a pleasant surprise to get some glimpses of Bardock's home life before he had Goku sent away.

They probably plan to have him be a main character later on so they had to make him not a sadistic psychopath like the older movies