UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 92 Discussion

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

well, nothing excuses that, but lately, it seems Oda's switching things up a bit. if you haven't been following this is the latest queer male character in the canon

Kikunojo Anime Infobox

I'm aware of her.....she's the first queer character he's created who's nice looking....she also seems to have sort of a romantic thing with Zoro based on what I've seen

• Like 1

So then I guess this means Rhya must have taken the place of Vangeance at the captain's meeting.  But I can't understand how Licht and Vangeance can be the same person given all we've learned about Vangeance and how seemingly a good person he is.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

well, nothing excuses that, but lately, it seems Oda's switching things up a bit. if you haven't been following this is the latest queer male character in the canon

Kikunojo Anime Infobox

to be fair Oda supposedly also created this character in Ruroni Kenshin

Image result for honjo kamatari

but in light of....events.....Ruroni kenshin's not a series i'd imagine people want their names attatched to now

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So then I guess this means Rhya must have taken the place of Vangeance at the captain's meeting.  But I can't understand how Licht and Vangeance can be the same person given all we've learned about Vangeance and how seemingly a good person he is.

Guess we're about to find out