UnevenEdge

Please input criticism and other comments about the new skin in this thread.

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

The avatar size is very liberal at the moment.

Admin[/member]

care to comment on this one.

Honestly I think thinning it down would be a wise idea, that way there's no compatibility issues.

I mean to be honest we're all used to 80x80 anyway. Anything larger is an improvement.

Even the nodebb size was kinda lame due to the circle cropping.

The avatar size is very liberal at the moment.

Admin[/member]

care to comment on this one.

Honestly I think thinning it down would be a wise idea, that way there's no compatibility issues.

I mean to be honest we're all used to 80x80 anyway. Anything larger is an improvement.

Even the nodebb size was kinda lame due to the circle cropping.

I liked the way the avatars looked on the Proboards forum.  They all resized correctly according to their original dimensions, GIFs stayed GIFs, and seemed about the same size as the ones on this board.  I could live with slightly smaller.  Dunno why resizing doesn't seem to work on this board as neatly as it did on the other board.

My only issue is that I can't make my text bold with the keyboard. I have to highlight it and click the bold button, rather than the quick ctrl+B, which is second nature after ten years.

Not sure if that's something that can be fixed, or if you care to. But it would be nice. :P

There are some images that are missing from the post reply page.  The images just need to be uploaded to the theme's /images/bbc folder.  There is an image missing in the mini-profile too (for the arcade).  Looks like it's trying to pull from /images/arc_icons/arc.gif

EDIT: There are missing images on the arcade page as well. Including, but not limited to:

cat_new.gif

arcade_cat1.gif

arcade_cat6.gif

cup_g.gif

cup_s.gif

cup_b.gif

star.gif

star2.gif

Honestly we may end up just sacrificing my personal aesthetic of having a dark theme just so we can get a functional theme up and running that's compatible with the mods we need.

Curve seems to be the theme that's least glitchy and most compatible with mods and mobile use.

I hate the generic look of it.  But it may well be inevitable that we're going to have to use it.

My only issue is that I can't make my text bold with the keyboard. I have to highlight it and click the bold button, rather than the quick ctrl+B, which is second nature after ten years.

Not sure if that's something that can be fixed, or if you care to. But it would be nice.

Profile > Look and Layout > Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default.

Then you can use keyboard shortcuts. :)

Guest The Hound

There are some images that are missing from the post reply page.  The images just need to be uploaded to the theme's /images/bbc folder.  There is an image missing in the mini-profile too (for the arcade).  Looks like it's trying to pull from /images/arc_icons/arc.gif

EDIT: There are missing images on the arcade page as well. Including, but not limited to:

cat_new.gif

arcade_cat1.gif

arcade_cat6.gif

cup_g.gif

cup_s.gif

cup_b.gif

star.gif

star2.gif

I know. I can get access to fix things like this instantly if I have FTP access.