UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 43 Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

There's been lot's of cooking, meat, and rice bowls tonight.  Well, in Lupin, Food Wars, and Black Clover at least.

........on that note I keep meaning to make a Gyuudon recipe one of these days but it just seems like more trouble than it's worth

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, also it seems to be setting up this new arc, so it doesn't seem to be filler, but I've not read any of the manga so who knows

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/boruto-naruto-next-generations

If this is accurate, this episode is canon.  But it says 40 and 41 were were filler?  What were those episodes about?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/boruto-naruto-next-generations

If this is accurate, this episode is canon.  But it says 40 and 41 were were filler?  What were those episodes about?

40 and 41 were the mission for the girl village leader that turned into a bigger fight. That's really weird if that was filler. Felt like main stuff. Well done by the filler guys then.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

40 and 41 were the mission for the girl village leader that turned into a bigger fight. That's really weird if that was filler. Felt like main stuff. Well done by the filler guys then.

Yeah... their first "real" mission, right?  I don't know what to think lol.  Either that site is wrong or that was really well done filler!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mochi said:

the entirety of Boruto is filler

Well if you want to say that because it's not written by the original author.  But I would argue that's not a bad thing in this case lol.  Either way, there's still a manga.  Going by traditional definition, if it's not in the manga, it's filler, usually.

But I just can't see the bridge girl episodes as filler!  Hell this feels more like filler than that does lol.

• Like 1