UnevenEdge

Lupin III Part 5 Episode #5 (EPISODE I Finale) Discussion!!!

1 minute ago, mochi said:

She's underage

and this season was clearly designed to appeal to US viewers

so no kissing little girls for Lupin :P

Besides, once you go Fujiko, it becomes easy to say no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Lupin isn't even stealing for money, or even just to collect the treasures, but because it's exciting?  But is this a recent development or always been the case?

So no more Ami?! T__T

End of arc and next one is in Spain?

5 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Let me know too, I'm wondering as well lol

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=7109

It's Karen Strassman.  She played Soifon, and the other bitchy character was Kallen from Code Geass.  I didn't remember that she also played Momo in Bleach!  And she's also playing Casval in Origin!  xD So she has range outside of the bitchy voice lmao.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, mochi said:

after that death scene I'm positive Reki is trying to encourage Yaoi fan shipping....also the voice actors have been on twitter (and at anime conventions) pushing the Kirito X Eugeo ship for Fake "woke" cred

so at some level they're winking and nudging at that....I just don't belive Reki is that progressive...or if he is he'll fuck it up royally

Oh I wouldn't doubt Reki is pandering to yaoi shippers.  He's pandered to just about everything else.  I didn't know about the voice actors doing that though.  I mean I guess there is no harm in it?  Plus they would look really bad if they shat on the pairing.

I highly doubt any gay relationship between the two would actually happen anyway.  Because even if Eugeo is bi, which I'm not sure of, I'm almost certain Kirito isn't, and both already have Alice, and Asuna, respectively. 

I think this arc would also have been written before he got criticism on various things that he then said he would try to do better on.  So if something got handled poorly in that area it's already set in stone and would be before any backlash.  Maybe there was backlash in Japan or the U.S. from light novel readers and I just don't know about it.  But I don't know any spoilers and don't want to know any.  From what I hear about the new arc Reki is writing, it definitely sounds like he listened to the other known criticism, though.

10 hours ago, ben0119 said:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=7109

It's Karen Strassman.  She played Soifon, and the other bitchy character was Kallen from Code Geass.  I didn't remember that she also played Momo in Bleach!  And she's also playing Casval in Origin!  xD So she has range outside of the bitchy voice lmao.

Thanks!

Yeah, I always like hearing her in stuff.

Edit: Yeah, damn, Soifon and Momo couldn't be more different in Bleach, I forgot she did both.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1