UnevenEdge

Lazy ass 1st world problems

jackiemarie90

I signed up to take classes this summer for my new school. But I log in to my school account with a ton of new emails, and already sent several transcripts from 3 different other schools. Because I literally tried community college 3 ties, and a trade school, before I got into Berk. And it was freaking hassle gathering all those, expecially since I haven't been in school for years prior to my current stint. Like I had to mail faxes with signatures because people archive old scores and what not. And I just finished precalculus with a good grade but I feel hella burnt out. They even want immunizations, which I do have but feel too lazy at the moment. Idk, a lot of these have deadlines, and I'm horrible at these. lol 

I guess there are other things on my mind, like trying to find housing closer to bay area. I've probably been handling my stress poorly, I've missed smoking so much in Japan that I started picking up natural tobacco cigarettes. I know I will eventually get through this, but just wanted to bitch about paperwork I didn't want to do.

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Dafuq...as a former cig smoker i cant see how anyone picks up that habit in their 20s..it bothers me.

I like the sedative effect tobacco has. It was a good alternative overseas. I still have the pack now, my boyfriend prefers it at times than weed because he feels like more in control. I presonally prefer the other, but it can cost more money. Am I gonna smoke cigs all the time? No, but now the door has been opened to me. 

11 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I like the sedative effect tobacco has. It was a good alternative overseas. I still have the pack now, my boyfriend prefers it at times than weed because he feels like more in control. I presonally prefer the other, but it can cost more money. Am I gonna smoke cigs all the time? No, but now the door has been opened to me. 

I mean i cant speak for anyone other than me but im completely in control of weed.....Cigs, never. I would light them up just because i was outside.

5 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I mean i cant speak for anyone other than me but im completely in control of weed.....Cigs, never. I would light them up just because i was outside.

lol I can't smoke too much cigs, too much makes me wanna puke. Weed doesn't do that for me though.

11 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I signed up to take classes this summer for my new school. But I log in to my school account with a ton of new emails, and already sent several transcripts from 3 different other schools. Because I literally tried community college 3 ties, and a trade school, before I got into Berk. And it was freaking hassle gathering all those, expecially since I haven't been in school for years prior to my current stint. Like I had to mail faxes with signatures because people archive old scores and what not. And I just finished precalculus with a good grade but I feel hella burnt out. They even want immunizations, which I do have but feel too lazy at the moment. Idk, a lot of these have deadlines, and I'm horrible at these. lol 

I guess there are other things on my mind, like trying to find housing closer to bay area. I've probably been handling my stress poorly, I've missed smoking so much in Japan that I started picking up natural tobacco cigarettes. I know I will eventually get through this, but just wanted to bitch about paperwork I didn't want to do.

That would probably be my main issue with living/working in Japan. No telling what I'd have to do if I ever wanted to get a hold of some weed. Most Japanese people that I've talked to don't even know what it is. xD