UnevenEdge

Daisy just threw up on the couch and the floor.

Skiles

28 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

She found out her daddy talks about her underbite online and this is her acting out....I do run a therapy camp for dogs, but the fee is hefty.

Well, first of all, I'm her husband, not her dad.

Second, she's a girl, and we all know girls don't even know how the internet works. If we start letting girls use the internet, next thing you know, they'll be reading and writing and learning all sorts of things they have no business learning.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skiles said:

Well, first of all, I'm her husband, not her dad.

Second, she's a girl, and we all know girls don't even know how the internet works. If we start letting girls use the internet, next thing you know, they'll be reading and writing and learning all sorts of things they have no business learning.

At least you stopped calling her Day-Z.

1 hour ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

My cats are like... In love with vomiting without warning where ever they happen to be.

Cats do that a lot because they lick themselves constantly. Which is what my dog does. So eventually they just barf up globs of hair they swallowed.

What majestic creatures they are.

10 hours ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

My cats are like... In love with vomiting without warning where ever they happen to be.

I had a cat that preferred throw rugs.  I tested her one time to make sure it wasn't my imagination; she started heaving so I made to move the rug...she slowly followed it - pull rug, heaves and inches closer, heaves, I pull rug further, heaves, inches over to it, pull, follows, finally throws up on it 😐

• Haha 1