UnevenEdge

Dude, I just need to shave regularly.

Skiles

Because most of the time I have a pretty good-sized beard going, and I hate it. It's hot (temp, not sexy) in the summer months. And it's itchy, especially when the 'tache gets long enough to tickle the bottom of my nose. It's uncomfortable in every way. For a while, my hatred of the beard will be overridden by my hatred of shaving, until eventually it simply overstays its welcome, and it's time to slay the beast.

Then I shave, and for a couple days, I catch myself in the mirror and I'm like, "Damn, at least from the neck up, I'm still a pretty handsome guy!" I like that feeling. It's nice to feel like you look good. Then the shadow starts coming in and I'm like, "Hey, this is still a decent look..." Until eventually, I once again look like someone glued pubes on my face. I grow a halfway decent goatee, but the cheek hair literally looks like pubes. Also, I'm pretty sure 86% percent of my total body hair is neckbeard, and that's just a bad look, no matter who you are. 

Then I shave again, and the whole fucking cycle begins a-fucking-new.

Edited by Skiles

23 minutes ago, Skiles said:

Because most of the time I have a pretty good-sized beard going, and I hate it. It's hot (temp, not sexy) in the summer months. And it's itchy, especially when the 'tache gets long enough to tickle the bottom of my nose. It's uncomfortable in every way. For a while, my hatred of the beard will be overridden by my hatred of shaving, until eventually it simply overstays its welcome, and it's time to slay the beast.

Then I shave, and for a couple days, I catch myself in the mirror and I'm like, "Damn, at least from the neck up, I'm still a pretty handsome guy!" I like that feeling. It's nice to feel like you look good. Then the shadow starts coming in and I'm like, "Hey, this is still a decent look..." Until eventually, I once again look like someone glued pubes on my face. I grow a halfway decent goatee, but the cheek hair literally looks like pubes. Also, I'm pretty sure 86% percent of my total body hair is neckbeard, and that's just a bad look, no matter who you are. 

Then I shave again, and the whole fucking cycle begins a-fucking-new.

I shave once to twice a week because my facial hair grows in all patchy like